This Duffy 31 represent an extremely rare find on a true Downeast style Lobster hull in the Northwest. The current owner brought her to Washington in 2017 and have added a long list of upgrades to make this 31 Duffy a prefect Northwest cruiser.
(All 2018 onward)
- Added Alaska Back/hard back
- Built out interior of pilot house (custom teak woodwork, new cushions, dropdown table)
- Sanded and varnished all pilot house woodwork (and back wall) with SeaGold (4 coats)
- Canvas covers for front windows and cabin back wall
- Added Sea-Wise Davit
- 9’2” hardbottom Achilles inflatable with Honda 9.9hp outboard
- Re-bedded hatch, portholes, forward cabin grab rails, pilot house grab rails, radar mast, horn, and VHF antenna
- New Rocna anchor, chain and rode
- Navionics card for Northwest waters
- Rub rail and new paint on swim step
- Added Racor Fuel Filter gauge
- Replaced all interior lights with LEDs
- Added an access port to fuel tank for inspection and cleaning
- New fresh water pump.